Market Vision

A place where you can come in order to buy good quality, fresh produce. As well, it is a place where you can catch up with friends and have a social morning out in a relaxed, fun environment. The market is a community owned event run by a committee and is based on not-for-profit principles. Therefore, any money raised will eventually find its way back into the community.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Daisy's comments

I did try to buy a new farmer at the last Finley Farmers' Market. Tried to buy Jack Gray - he was happy selling his snow peas. Then tried Dan Harris - he just wanted to sell this potatoes. Joe and Sue Weir thought they had plenty of their own cows; and Nicole Varley is happy with her lambs.

Oh well,  I did manange to buy plenty of other things though! And, I believe next market will have even more!
The next Market is on Satuday 5 November. It is going to be a Children's Market as well.
 My kid's are pretty special so I don't think I'll replace them!

There will be plenty of activities for them, so they are pretty excited about going. While they are being entertained I think I will check out those handmade children's clothes. I should even have time to relax and listen to some great live music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment